2010年8月5日星期四

Is there a site where you can look at women nail...because i'm going to open a beauty salon?

I wanna know if there is a website where I can look at all type of nail and how they are painting becasue i'm going to open a beauty salon and i'm goin to copy the pic's and let girl look at what kind a nail she want so i can do her nail for her and make some money so please help I have look everywhere I can think of but I can't find itIs there a site where you can look at women nail...because i'm going to open a beauty salon?
http://www.missnailpro.com/acloserlookpi鈥?/a>Is there a site where you can look at women nail...because i'm going to open a beauty salon?
You need to go to beauty school like the rest of us!


It would be very irresponsible to open a salon without any proper training! %26amp; I'm sure your clients will know right away, if you don't know what your doing! Good Luck.
ur crazy ....





btw u seen the big guy ?

没有评论:

发表评论