2010年8月21日星期六

LITTLE ROCK, AR GALS!!! - Looking for AWESOME hair salon/stylist?

After being gone for a little over a year for a job internship I will be returning to Little Rock/ North Little Rock area. The woman who had been doing my hair has officially retired so I am in search of a new stylist.





I plan to be getting highlights and low lights put in my naturally auburn hair and don't have a clue who to go to and who to stay away from.





So I want to hear it all!!! Best experiences and horror stories a like. Stylist that you would never have touch your hair again and ones you loved to death and will NEVER go to any one else since them.





Because I am a natural tomboy who has NO idea what she needs/ what would look best/ or even how the process goes and who works in a governmental position; I need a stylist that is willing to work with me to find that PERFECT hair style, highlights and lowlights.LITTLE ROCK, AR GALS!!! - Looking for AWESOME hair salon/stylist?
yellow pages....white pages...ssssssLITTLE ROCK, AR GALS!!! - Looking for AWESOME hair salon/stylist?
Hey,


If you don't mind driving...Alston's on 6th street in Fayetteville is good.
  • good toner
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论