2010年8月24日星期二

I saw a woman take her what looked like a 6 or 7 week old baby into the nail salon?

i would never do that if i had to i would have him and my SO wait for me in a cool car while i got my nails done there are so many fumes in there





have you ever done it would you?I saw a woman take her what looked like a 6 or 7 week old baby into the nail salon?
I wouldn't take Jewellyssa in their neither. When she was about 4weeks old my grandmother watched her so I could go get my nails done. A few days later I was at my mothers and one broke off. (I bite my nails VERY bad before I got pregnant and I have now quit) so I ran by to see if they could fix it. She said in the car with my grandmother and my sister. I guess when it comes down to my daughter having to breath in those chemicals Id rather someone watch her. If I cant get that, then my nails do not need to be done.





- je蠅e鈩撯創褔ss伪's 屑伪屑伪 *;I saw a woman take her what looked like a 6 or 7 week old baby into the nail salon?
Nope, I haven't had my nails done since before DJ was born (and even then it was before I knew I was pregnant) and have no plans to get them done again until I go back to work when he's 3. Until then, I just have my plain boring nails. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to but it's a financial thing. Anyway, I would be sure to get a sitter for an outing like that. There are WAY too many fumes for a baby!
Yep I have. When my son was 2 months old. He was sleeping in his carseat.





Daddy was out to sea and my best friend came to visit from out of town. We got pedicures. Was in there for about 45 mins.





Baby was fine!





Now I would never leave my son in the car alone! You can get in trouble for that, you know?





ETA: Oh..I thought you said leave the baby in the car alone not with your hubby. LOL sorry. It's been a long day.
They are pretty stinky. I would not let my baby sit by me if I was getting acrylics on or anything but she has sat by me in her stroller while my mom %26amp; I got our pedicures. I am paranoid and overprotective but I deemed that completely harmless.


I did walk into a hair salon my grandma goes to where all the old people get perms and stuff...now that was some dangerous fumes! I walked right outa there.
Most of those places are pretty ventilated and they are constantly have fans running.





I wouldn't worry about the fumes as much as I would entertaining my baby while getting my nails done. That can be a 30-45 minute 'job' depending on what exactly you're getting done.
I took Braden while I got a pedicure when he was 5 months old. It was well ventilated in there and I wasn't worried about it. At that age he was easily entertained though and could sit up on my lap or in the stroller and play. I don't think I would have taken him at 6-7 weeks.
i would. the baby isn't exposed to it every day all day so im sure it is fine. i was in a nail salon friday and i hardly smelled the fumes. i would rather have my son in the salon than be in a car for 45 min with a risk of being exposed to carbon monoxide.
I don't even go into nail salons because *I* don't want to subject myself to the fumes. Nail salon workers have higher rates of cancer.





I even speed by the entrance to nail salons if I'm walking in the mall.
I took my son when he was a little over two months, I got a pedicure and he slept on my chest. Seemed fine to me, it was a brand new place and super clean/nice. Didn't seem too fumey.
Ma just files her nails on my sanding block. *sigh* and the world wonders why sickness is ravaging babies like a gator during a full moon.
I wouldn't do it either. It stinks in those places!


Besides, I don't have the desire to get my nails done right now. Its extra money and takes time!
I haven't, but not to say I wouldn't.





Why not? Smelling that for a small amount of time isn't going to hurt anyone.
I agree. The nail salon and salon have very strong fumes that can make any newborn sick. Its sad how others just don't care, I have seen some who smoke in front of their babies.
Well you wouldn't catch me in a nail salon ever.... But yes, I would take them. Generally, if she's in the car seat she's asleep - so why not?
I've gone in and gotten my eyebrows waxed with my son. Just a few minutes.. no harm done!

没有评论:

发表评论