2010年8月5日星期四

Looking for hair salon in N.Carolina?

I just moved to Mount Holly, NC from California and I am desperately looking for a hair salon that does good highlights / low lights. I'm looking for a salon that is trendy and knows how to do the dark and light streaks without damaging the already blonde hair. My hair isn't in the greatest of shape from years of bleaching and dying BUT I need my roots done terribly. I get so nervous trying to find someone to do my hair that won't damage it any further. If anybody knows anywhere in the Mount Holly / Belmont / Gastonia area I would greatly appreciate. Thank you so much.Looking for hair salon in N.Carolina?
I have a friend that owns a shop in Charlotte in the South End area that does fantastic work. Try them. It is just as close to you as Gastonia. The name is Urban Bliss Salon. Tell them that David sent you. Good luck!
  • good toner
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论