2010年8月21日星期六

I want to color my hair. will this color look nice on me? should i get it don at a salon or at home?

Well i would like to color my hair. im thinking of gettign it done at a salon. sicne i have NEVER colored my hair before. i have medium to dark brown hair. olive green eyes and pale skin. i want my hair color to be a deep chesnut/red color. . shoudl i do this at home? my mom colors her hair all the time. shoudl she do it for me? or shoudl i go to the salon so they can bleach it and color my hair there? Also what would maitenence be like? would the roots be THAT visible so i would need to keep going in for touch ups?





thank you. i have asked this questoin a few times earlier but it hastne been posting...





thank you!I want to color my hair. will this color look nice on me? should i get it don at a salon or at home?
I use to experiment for years with do-it-yourself hair coloring. It never seemed to come out the color I wanted or expected. I did try the temporary dyes as well, and they do give you some idea if you are considering a drastic change. I finally started going to my hair stylist for highlights about 5 years ago and have never stopped. It is so worth the money to have it done right and to know that someone will let you know if the color is right for your skin tone. What I did was asked someone for whom I really liked their hair color, ';who does your hair?'; Then I made an appointment. It's been a match in heaven ever since.


Good luck!I want to color my hair. will this color look nice on me? should i get it don at a salon or at home?
I think if you would like to dye your hair, thats great and you should go for it.





Salons use milder dyes that usually last longer and are more gentle, less corrosive and damaging to your hair, so if it is your first time, and if it involves any bleach at all, make sure you go to a salon.
Go with a brand like Natural Instincts that is only semi-permanent the first time you color your hair. It will wash out in about 20 shampoos. If you like it, buy a similar color in a permanent formula. If you don't, you haven't made the big commitment. Most home color products are easy to use, although you may want your mom or a friend to help the first time. A little hint--mix in a couple of tablespoons of conditioner into the color solution. This will give you a deep condition while you color.


I colored my hair for years, and yes, roots are a problem. Remember that you will need to maintain them every 4-6 weeks. I finally got tired of doing it and went back natural. Good luck-- I think you should at least try a semi-permanent color, just to find out if you like it.
go to a salon,they'll take care of your roots








p.s good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论