2010年8月24日星期二

Looking for a really good hair salon in Lower Westchester County, NY...a trendy, cool place.?

I have straight long hair and I need a change. I want to go to a hairstylist that can look at the shape of my face and recommend what they think would be best, not just asking me what I want. I do not know what I want yet...Looking for a really good hair salon in Lower Westchester County, NY...a trendy, cool place.?
honey, you live half an hour away from the city. seriously, just take the metronorth in. i used to live in tarrytown, and i went to a salon called mudhoney in soho. it's on sullivan betweeen houston and prince, and it's $75 for a cut - which is about the same (if not better than) any prices you'll find in westchester. it's a totally cool rocker-type place, but is by no means only for the adventerous, kelly ripa was in there when i was getting my hair done once, and she's not exactly hardcore or anything. plus, you have an excuse to go into the city. what more could you ask for?

没有评论:

发表评论