2010年8月21日星期六

I am AFro American looking for a salon in Singapore to relax my hair. Help?

I love curly hair...why not go for a product that will work with the climate?I am AFro American looking for a salon in Singapore to relax my hair. Help?
Hey sister! Unless you know of, heard of, word of mouth and good results from someone there in Singapore on a great salon, then I would relax my hair myself. When it comes to your hair, well that's the most important outer layer on a female, is her hair. You don't want some foreigner messing it up, then where would you be.





There are tons of recipes out there that you can make up yourself and get some fantastic results. Do the natural and organic and safe way to treat your hair. Molasses is wonderful on dark hair. It's sticky and gooey and a mess to use, but the final results are WOW! It'll leave your hair smooth and soft and shiny. Honey works out very well on lighter hair and gives the same results.





You could also try olive oil, heated and applied to your hair. That helps the frizzies and the ends of your hair, and will relax it a bit.





Here are some sites I've found, hopefully they'll be able to assist you further.





And, regarding your hair, well ';it's for your hands only,'; or you could be walking out looking like one of those sumo wrestlers. Not a pretty site!I am AFro American looking for a salon in Singapore to relax my hair. Help?
You may be better off with an at home kit! Seriously, make your own mistakes... Uh, uhn!





Not just anyone can be trusted with your hair
girl you better find a wal-mart (Dark and Lovely) and try to do that one yourself you dont want no scalp burn

没有评论:

发表评论