2010年8月5日星期四

I am looking for a hair salon that is open on Sundays to put hair up on my wedding day.....anyone help?

in the Bucks/Slough/Burnham area to put my hair up on my wedding day.


I am not having much luck looking for sunday openings so far.


Any help would be much appreciated!


thanks


JulieI am looking for a hair salon that is open on Sundays to put hair up on my wedding day.....anyone help?
Hello!


I would recommend a HOME stylist. A mobile hairdresser. they wont charge any more than a salon, if not, less and they do an absolutely fantastic job. find someone who has experience with weddings, most of them will have. they even do an extremely cheap trial run.


they come to your home and will do your bridesmaids too if you want them to. that way you dont have to travel anywhere, your in the comfort of your own home, you have more control over what they are doing because they communicate with you better....


and they will do sundays!





congrats and I hope everything goes amazingly!

没有评论:

发表评论