2010年8月24日星期二

If I want my hair to look exactly like this, what do I ask for at the salon?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/w鈥?/a>


My hair is a couple inches below my shoulders and not this long, but I still have some length to play with...basically I want it all one length with just the ends rounded off exactly like the photo. They refer to it as the U shape but is there a more technical term? Is this considered Tapered or something else? I don't want any choppy layers because I still want to be able to pull it all back if needed


ThanksIf I want my hair to look exactly like this, what do I ask for at the salon?
The picture does not look like there is any layering.You can opt for some longer layers if you want.The ends are just cut in a rounded shape. It is not tapered either.Tapered is when the hair that frames the sides of the face is angled , and blended into the length.If I want my hair to look exactly like this, what do I ask for at the salon?
just tell her u want it rounded at the bottom.. she'll kno wat u mean!
That's a very simple cut, just print out that photo and show it to your stylist, and he/she will know exactly how to cut it, when in doubt always ask a professional !!!!
The technical term for it is a solid form with a diagonal back. It just means that it's all one length, no layers, but the back is slightly longer than the back.
If I were you IO would just print out the picture just to make sure they know what you mean and just ask for a U-Shape when oyu flip all your hair behind your shoulders.
just bring in the picture in the salon, and tell them that... ,
it just looks liek it is basically straight hair with the ends curled under with a large barrel curling iron.. nothing special.. no special cut or anything
there is no technical names,


just say you want '; U- shape hair cut';
Tell her you want to look like cousin IT
Just ask your stylist to round you ends.Best to take the picture if you can....that way your sure the two of you are on the way page!
  • good toner
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论