2010年8月21日星期六

Looking for recommendations for Hair Salons in Logan Square area of Chicago?

I live out of town and I am taking my best friend to get her hair cut and styled for her birthday. I need recommendations for a hair salon in or around the Logan Square neighborhood. I would be willing to travel up to 30 min and am looking to spend $100 - $150. Thank you for any help!Looking for recommendations for Hair Salons in Logan Square area of Chicago?
There's a place that just opened on Armitage 2 blocks west of Western called Twisted Scissors that I've been hearing great things about. Personally I live in Logan Square and I go to The Haircuttery for my normal trims and color on Milwaukee near Damen.Looking for recommendations for Hair Salons in Logan Square area of Chicago?
Capelli Hair Salon


On Belmont %26amp; Western





Been going there for my hair streaks for 5 plus years.

没有评论:

发表评论