2010年8月24日星期二

I want to change my hear look so i want the best salon in Singapore?

I'd suggest Shunji Matsuo. I believe they take reservations only, no walk-ins.





http://www.shunjimatsuo.com.sg/I want to change my hear look so i want the best salon in Singapore?
(LOL @ I'dStill!!)





I like krobinson at Millenia Walk. Their services are pricey (basic haircut is $78 unless you have a voucher) but get the hair guy named Louise. He's very good. Creative and insightful and he can explain several options before you decide what you want to do with your hair.I want to change my hear look so i want the best salon in Singapore?
ABSOLUT HAIR SALON, CHECK THEM OUT, VERY NICE ANR PRECISE HAIRCUT AND VERY GOOD CHEMICAL SERVICES. PRICES ARE ALSO REASONABLE, CAN CHECK WITH THEM AT TELEPHONE NUMBER : 64536317
Try Muthu Everyday Barber in Little India. Uncle Muthu cuts for ladies as well.





Rates: $6-8 for men, $8-10 for ladies
I just had a new look done at Heatwave Marina Square about 2 months ago. Still lovin' it!! Look for James Wong, the creative director. Charges about $30 to $35 for a haircut plus wash. He's definitely worth it!
Psst.. go to ENT if hearing. Salon is the hair stuff. You might be in the wrong place.
My Best salon is Anthony Boutique at Central

没有评论:

发表评论