2010年8月24日星期二

Has anyone gotten a spray tan from a salon? Does it look real?

I'm fair and really ruined my skin spending most of my 35 years in the sun. I grew up on the beach and spent most of the winters being home schooled down south. I'm starting to get age spots. Surprisingly, no wrinkles! However, I want to start treating my skin well not just for beauty's sake but for the possibility of skin cancer. I'm just afraid that those salon tans will look fake! I've used sunless products at home (even very expensive ones) and they don't look real.Has anyone gotten a spray tan from a salon? Does it look real?
my mom did it and now she is super dark and little orange. i wouldn't reccomend it, but i do recomend that gradual tanning stuff..Has anyone gotten a spray tan from a salon? Does it look real?
I just used spray tan this past weekend for my first time with a friend and I am very pale and she is a little darker then me


we both went in and turned orange and the color hasnt came off completely yet, Its been coming off blotchy and its awful. It does not look real at all and were both orange! I do not recommend it





Try some self tanning lotions, they work out better!


good luck and please answer my question


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I had it done for prom and it turned out extremely well for me but that might be because i'm so very light already. If you are dark it might turn kind of orange...i have seen some very bad ones....


if you do it have a PERSON do it. don't go into a spray tanning booth...it may turn nasty.

没有评论:

发表评论