2010年8月5日星期四

How much am i looking at for a full blonde hair colour in my hair, from a salon?

i have dirty blonde hair and dont have much money to spend. i want to have my hair dyed in a salon to a light blonde.





what kind of cost will i be looking at? (my hair is just below the shoulder)How much am i looking at for a full blonde hair colour in my hair, from a salon?
at mine it would be $70 with a tip.


if you want to save money you could try doing it yourself. probably $15-20 depending on the thickness of your hair.How much am i looking at for a full blonde hair colour in my hair, from a salon?
it depends wether they would do an all over tint or hi lights. if your hair is already blond then i would recommend havin a full head of bleach hi lights. this would be beter as the re growth sint as obvious so you would ahve less oftern trips to the salon and therefore save money. it could cost you between $60 - $100 depending on where you go.
most places probably between 40-80 bucks. Not too much since your hair is already blonde. They will just need to lighten it and they may be able to just do all over color.
Whatever color ou hair is, it will still use the same amount of dye so it's about $80-$90 where I live





Hope this helps x
go where i go to: Boric's hair salon there only like 20 to 35 bucks there.
jeez wherever you people live is where I want to live...


my hair runs about 125 to get it platinum.....
well 30 to 20 dollars

没有评论:

发表评论