2010年8月24日星期二

I am opening a small hair salon. I need advice on what color to paint the walls to make the room look bigger ?

Something like taupe or gray will open it up and you can use any accents. Hang mirrors to make it look bigger. Watch Tabitha's Salon Makeover for some ideas too. I love what she does with the salons!I am opening a small hair salon. I need advice on what color to paint the walls to make the room look bigger ?
The lighter the color the bigger the illusion. Light yellow is always good..but a soft..muted shade.Pick a shade that will match your furnishings.I am opening a small hair salon. I need advice on what color to paint the walls to make the room look bigger ?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a pink like ';grenadine'; (# 6592) might be a good choice.





You can also take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.
Go with silver on the walls and add black and red accents. Also don't clutter it with alot of decorations. Less is more!

没有评论:

发表评论