2010年8月21日星期六

Looking for a trendy hairdresser salon in Panama City! Where do you ppl go??

I feel like doing sth crazy with my hair!Looking for a trendy hairdresser salon in Panama City! Where do you ppl go??
This is where I go and I'm very happy with his skills, he has some English, enough to do you hair the way you want.








Rodney Alexander Hair Salon


Balboa Plaza, Local # 104


263-8065


6613-7239


rod176alex@cwpanama.net





If you want to read everthing I had to say about the experience go to http://www.panamaexpertos.com/forum/topi鈥?/a>Looking for a trendy hairdresser salon in Panama City! Where do you ppl go??
I do my own hair but there are some nice salons around Via Espana.
When I go to Panama I go to a place in El cangrejo... Go to Via Argentina and take the street between The MAnolo Restaurant and the Trapiche restaurant..go all the way to the end of the street. You will see a construction site...right infront of the consturction site there is A BUILDINGN THAT has a hair place in the lower level...go there...Those guys have done hair for the beauty queens on Panama.
Go to Luis Alberto, in marbella. Tel 269-9820. Ask for him, he is here right now.

没有评论:

发表评论