2010年8月24日星期二

Pls. help me looking for my new salon name?

Curl up and dye. Get it?





Hair I AM?


Cut'n Up?Pls. help me looking for my new salon name?
Im assuming it is a hair salon--you didn't say.


If so --Classy Clips---or Crowing Glory!!Pls. help me looking for my new salon name?
The locks.


like.. goldy locks.


sick i know


hahah
what kind of salon, hair or nails, or full service, tanning?
Ok these may sound real stupid-





Hair


Hair Flair


(your name as the salon name)


George's (?)


sandy's (lol)


Style. Hair. Cut.
Cutters





Snip Snip
The Mane Attraction?
Beautifully Done


Headturners


(Your Name)'s Creations


or just Creations


Casual Creations
Elegancia-Elegance in Spanish sounds so sophisticated when you pronounce it.


';tete a tete'; -face to face(one to one),head to head in French





To Dye For-Like hair dye lol, you feel like you must go in the salon its catchy





THE ESSENCE OF BEAUTY-I mean that just says it all





---best of wishes!

没有评论:

发表评论