2010年8月24日星期二

I am looking for some Pink Moisturizer, cannot remember the name. It was sold at my beauty salon which has go

It was sold at my beauty salon which has gone out of business. I hope that someone knows the name, it was the best moisturizer I have ever used.I am looking for some Pink Moisturizer, cannot remember the name. It was sold at my beauty salon which has go
I am not sure that it would have been sold in a salon unless maybe the owner was a consultant but Mary Kay makes a fantastic moisturizer called Intense Moisturizing Cream. It is pink. It is for Dry Skin as we have a different product for Normal to Combination to oily that is purple. You can pull it up on my site below to see if it looks right to you. Best of luck!!I am looking for some Pink Moisturizer, cannot remember the name. It was sold at my beauty salon which has go
Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer--some Walmarts sell it.


If that's not it, and you can't find what you want, I'd recommend you try Motions or Nexxus brand products. Good luck.
I'm pretty sure its called Lusters Pink oil Moisturizer.

没有评论:

发表评论