2010年8月5日星期四

I'm looking for POSITIVE advice on Salon Tanning. Can you help me out?

I'm going on Sunday for my first time. Fair skinned and burn easily in the natural sun. Do I really need to buy the creams they sell at the salon for $50.? Or will regular moisturizers work just as good? What gives the better tan...stand up or beds?


Help me!! :)I'm looking for POSITIVE advice on Salon Tanning. Can you help me out?
Don't go for the 20 minutes the first, second, third, etc. to tan. When you go the first few times , just tan for about 6-7 minutes and gradually work your self up each time by a couple of minutes. cover your sentive areas(ones not exposed to sun at all). Those areas will burn easily.





For your creams, just go to Wal-Mart or anywhere else. They do good as the ones your buy at the salon, but cheaperI'm looking for POSITIVE advice on Salon Tanning. Can you help me out?
As soon as you start to feel your skin toasting (6 minutes in my case) get out of the tanning booth/bed.
Don't buy the creams, you'll get skin cancer for free.
You don't need the creams, but do take it easy the first time tanning if you are fair skinned. Also, using a good moisturized will help keep you skin from drying out.
I wouldnt buy the 50 dollar kind the first time. that works well but you can get some for like 10 or 12 bucks at a beauty supply store.. (SALLYS if you have that in your area) you can also get little samples at the salon. make sure you just tan for no more than 10 mintutes at first on LOW heat and the bed with less bulbs. then just go everyother day at first. then increase the time you go. i hope this helps.
I would use the tanning lotions that they sell. And I would only start going for 5 minutes the first week. Then go up from there. After tanning keep your skin moisturized with good lotion. As for Tanning in stand up or a bed. I perfer bed just cause I go for 20 minutes at a time. But I do go into a stand up at least once a week. to get the areas that the bed don't get.
You can buy the creams from walmart.they will tell you there lotion is better,so it will line their pockets.
Airbrush tanning is great! The tan look without all the skin damage from UV rays. Plus you don't get the problems of self-tanning lotions (although Jergens natural glow stuff is great). Wear sunscreen when you go outside so you don't burn and help prevent wrinkles and skin cancer.





If you're planning to go be under UV lamps at the salon, don't! That little time spent under those lamps is equivalent to 8 hours of being in the sun.
Take copper supplements. They work really well. And a few good things about tanning is that it clears up acne, and makes you look thinner.
just a word of warning! gotta lady friend who's been using sun beds for the last 15/20 years, you can see the ageing affect on her now, i was kinda shocked.

没有评论:

发表评论