2010年8月24日星期二

I WIll be going to the salon soon, what hair styles will look gOOd?

I USUALLY HAVE BROWN HAIR, LITE BROWN HIGHLIGHTS, A GOLDEN-BRONZE TAN, STRAIGHT AND LONG (A LITTLE UNDER MY SHOULDERS) HAIR, AND ITS NOT USUALLY GREASYI WIll be going to the salon soon, what hair styles will look gOOd?
Maybe you should try layers or side bangs. Layers you can do a lot of things with, and you can wear bangs down or pin them up!I WIll be going to the salon soon, what hair styles will look gOOd?
If you enter a search for styles for face shapes you will find a site that will guide you, also some of them you can send photo and see yourself with hairstyle.
It depends totally on your age and the shape of your face.
My face is kind of heart shaped too at the bottom, because my chin is kind of small. My hair is a very dark brown (looks black) and I just wear it long and straight. (It's well past my shoulders)
If you like what you have stay with it and just get it trimed.
just a trim


nothing too short to make u look like a boy though

没有评论:

发表评论