2010年8月21日星期六

Creating innovative Beauty salon, doing market research-What services are you looking for?

A couple additional questions-


When is the last time you've been to a beauty salon?


What was it for? (style change, touch up, special event--wedding..etc)


What services did you get done?


Did you have to go to multiple places to get what you were looking for (example- going to tanning salon, to gym, to hair salon..etc)


What you be interested in a one stop shop salon? A place that offered traditional beauty services as well holistic healing services, accupuncture, tattoo, gym..etcCreating innovative Beauty salon, doing market research-What services are you looking for?
I would like a salon that provided stylists who were able to give a simple haircut and not leave the person with hair that needs to be recut. The last time I went to a salon, the ';stylist'; did a very poor job cutting my hair and I had to go to another place to get my hair recut to even it out. It seems that the stylist was trying to give me a new style with long hairs throughout the cut (it was a very long time ago) and as a result I am very suspicious of getting a cut done at a salon. I know that one friend likes to get her nails made up while she is getting her hair styled and colored. Another friend likes to get a massage from a salon. I personally am a very simple person, who because of cancer is not allowed to get a massage, my nails are very short - I have very young children and long nails just don't last and I don't color my hair. Good luck with your place. If you are wanting to get children in - one lady who cuts my hair now has a very good business idea - she charges $5 for a young child's hair cut (6 and under) and then when the children grow up she knows that the children will still come to her for everything because she worked on their hair when they were young. Also by making it affordable for children - moms come back too. It is working she has a lot of business coming through. If you decide to work on little children you only need 1 ';fun'; chair and lollipops to keep the children happy while you cut. Remember little children are also in weddings (flower girls) and they often need their hair fixed for the wedding! So you only need to have a small area set up for little children not a large one and the children will be yours too.Creating innovative Beauty salon, doing market research-What services are you looking for?
Create a makeover place where customers come in and fill out a questionnaire. You analyze their needs, do what needs done and send them out a different person. (Before and after photos required.)
i am a man. but, does any one have their nails pierced?
  • good toner
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论