2010年8月24日星期二

San Antonio girl looking for a local Dominican, Afro- Caribbean, and/or African American salon. Help please!?

Doesn't matter what side of town its no I'm willing to travel for beauty.San Antonio girl looking for a local Dominican, Afro- Caribbean, and/or African American salon. Help please!?
I don't live in San Antonio and can't give you a good referral. Try the Black Hair Media message board. It is very active and I am positive that someone living in San Antonio will give you a good referral.San Antonio girl looking for a local Dominican, Afro- Caribbean, and/or African American salon. Help please!?
Behind the scene braiding salon is now open!!! I am currently offering a grand opening mega sale with all the prices drop 20%-65%. This is limited so take advanage of this opportunity. I offer:





Micro braids 100.00 and up (This is 50-60% OFF!!!)


Kinky twist 95.00


All design braids are only 38.00(includes washing and blow dry )





For the micros and kinky you can supply the hair or I will for a additional 40 for human and 26.00 for human hair alternative(which can be permed, dyed, and curled with electrical iron). The kinky twist hair I will only charge 20.00





I also do wraps which will only cost 28.00





To contact me for apponitments or any questions call (414)-517-0054 call and ask for ~Jazzie~


http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/621759044.html

没有评论:

发表评论