2010年8月5日星期四

Im looking for a hair salon rthat does hair extensions below 100 bucks??

do you guys know any hair salons for example lets say my hair is up to my shoulders and i want it below my boobs and how much would that costIm looking for a hair salon rthat does hair extensions below 100 bucks??
try finding a beauty college...these are senior year students supervised by licensed instructors/hair stylists. They usually run between 1/4-1/2 the price of a regular salon, and they get their hands on experience as well as make their tip money from people like you. I had my wedding day hairdo done at a beauty college, and it was well worth it! I've had them do braids, dyes, cuts, acrylic nails, massages, etc...and I've never had a bad experience.Im looking for a hair salon rthat does hair extensions below 100 bucks??
just go2 http://beauty.hsn.com/hairdo-by-ken-pave鈥?/a>
There is no way you are going to find a place to do it for that cheap.


Try a beauty school.
good luck with that!!! on average weave that long would cost about 130 bucks
  • good toner
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论